Profit or Loss
Credit or Debit
Grace Under Pressure
First Day at Work
Aspiring Facilitators: Click this link to view How To Play? Team Games: Sold Out!
Discipline Global Citizenship Art Ethics Technology Entreprenurship Math
Name Sold Out!
Goal Winning team attracts the most consumers for the same product.
Learning Objectives Sell out the same product by branding, marketing and selling uniquely. 4 P's of marketing: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. Role of a leader in decision making.
Skills Business inclined Emiratis. All ages to promote cooperative learning.
Props Product (unbranded, generic, and lacklustre). Kiosks, stationary and art supplies
Session Time 1 hour
Teams 4 teams of 4 members.
• Team is briefed for 15 minutes
• Each team selects a leader
• Each team designs the brand name, logo, colour theme, marketing strategy and presentation for the product
• Each team competes to sell their product thru the team kiosk.
• Element of surprise: Randomly added to increase challenge: running out of budget, inflation, reduced demand, saturation etc.
• Teams adjust strategies to compete harder
• Audience votes where they will put their money!
• Facilitator observes and takes notes for all participants.
Climax Time ending marked by count down and dramatic music.
Winning Criteria The team with the most appealing and attractive product (audience vote and facilitator agreement).
Participation Certificates Facilitator distributes certificates for all with information to register for training workshops with Quality for Life.
Advice Letter Facilitator hands out an advice letter to improve performance to all participants.